2006年12月30日星期六

when it will ends?

Have you heard?Today on Eid Adha right before Subuh Saddam Hussein was executed.Should I revel in joy because he was killed or should I be sad because he was too a muslim.A muslim which means my cousin my family and I shouldn't be happy if my cousin died.

Yes I agree what he did was wrong but did he deserve capital execution? In his last moment there wasn't a sense of privacy at all. At least that is what he deserved.He was executed right before subuh on Eid Adha. I feel furious because at least let him pray before he died and of all day you choose Eid Adha.Is this some kind of mocking? The holiest day in Islam and you choose that day? It's ironic. His body can't be claimed by family. What kind of compassion is this? You tell me the western are saving us from this barbaric man. Well I thought that once you win you gracefully treated this man but no you mocked this man till his last breath.

没有评论: