2006年12月8日星期五

just something i read

I read this quote somewhere. I won't say the source."Life is like a shit sandwich.The more bread you have the less shit you'll have"

First glance I agree but then I notice that is life comparable to shit? It's so negative...Would you rather not eating that sandwich and rather die? I think alive is definitely better than being dead. Oh and I just found out that the word love and live in Korean is the same.I just thought it is so deep for the word live and love is the same. To live is to love.Hehehehe. Back to the quote. The more bread you have the less shit you'll eat. True. But bread is bland right? Assuming we're talking about just pure wheat bread. It taste bland right? Often people will eat bread with something else to make the taste better. So you rather live boringly,blandly and uninteresting live. Well haven't you heard that a boring person kills other person?There's one movie that I've seen that because he live in such a boring state that one day he wakes up he find out that he doesn't exist. People around him doesn't remember or know him. So as time goes his identity disintegrate and thus he doesn't exit anymore.

So let us live all the way we could to the maximum,face all the obstacle and love*hehehe*

没有评论: