2006年12月21日星期四

christmas on the air

Merry Christmas to everyone. Yeah I don't celebrate it but no harm in wishing it I think. The best thing about living in a multicultural thing we all take part in everybody celebration. I do wonder why people in America is conscious whether we're wishing Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukah and not to hurt the sentiment they change it to Happy Holidays. That's a shame anyway. Where's the spirit of the holiday then?

I was reading this article about clutter. Truthfully I am not an organized person. I am filled with clutter. I personally like it. As long everything is arranged in a pile or stashed away I am fine. But that doesn't mean I am not clean. I like everything spotless but I don't mind my books not carefully put away. As long as I have space to work and I know where everything is I'm good

Well according to this article and ehem I quote Einstein on the subject of clutter " If a cluttered desk represent a cluttered mind then an empty desk represent what state of mind?" Hehehe. In fact 1 of every 12 couples that separated have problem with spouse that is messy. True story, my last room mate in her way like things to be perfect order and somehow I can't. So we don't get along well.Which is terrible thing but things happened. To this day I can accept other thing about her but her wanting everything to be perfectly order and pushing her expectation on other people is something I highly disagree. I just want to say that since I experience this sometimes being cluttered is good as long as you don't get in other people way and be clean.

没有评论: