2006年12月28日星期四

New Year

I wonder what will be install for me next year. 2006 is coming to end in a few days and 2007 is beginning. I will be 20 and that is a big deal. For a decade I was a teen and now I am tethering on brink of adult. I can no longer run from my responsibility by saying I am immature and wouldn't know any better.

The year in review I have to say the first 2 quarter of it was difficult. Not the most difficult in life since I have wonderful friend supporting me and for that I am grateful. I meet new friends and lost them . Some is lost by a quarrel,some by the distance that separates us.

Summer comes with hope in the air, a new beginning and an awkward end.I went back home for the summer and replenish myself with new memories of my family.I love going back to the comfort of home where I know mummy and daddy will feed,clothes and support me forever.

Fall and winter to me is refreshing. I try to do better in school and I am happy with the results. It is the most uneventful time in my life nonetheless the happiest time I am here.

Having said all that, I think because the school year in here split into two with one belong to the past year and the other half belong to the new year makes new year less important.

I haven't decided my new resolution yet. Maybe I'll lose some weight,save some money, be a better student in term of GPA. Well I have to make a proper list since I learn in MT that your objective must be quantified.

Well I am rambling my thoughts but that is exactly the point of blogs. To ramble and shamble your thoughts.

没有评论: