2006年11月5日星期日

awww malacca

In Malaysia, Take Many Peoples and Ingredients, Mix, Enjoy

I was doing my usual ritual, browse NY Times every morning looking for new articles when I suddenly notice this article under Dining and Wine. Awww it talks about Malacca and Penang. My most favorite place in the whole Malaysia. I love how it describe the Malacca food and Penang. Not only it comments favorably the Malaysian*you can see that the author is simply addicted to Malaysian food* and not a lot of western people appreciate Asian. *snorting, yeah they appreciate Asian food that like actually originates in the kitchen of Chinese mines workers in SF in the 1600.*Well I love how the author write at the last part, that how he finally understand that eating with hand is like making love. You see eating with hand is the best part of all. *Yeah we come from a land we're not afraid of germs unlike Americans who are germphobes. I mean really if you are afraid of germs infiltrate your breathing and your skin and such you should stay in a bubble and tore up your skin because there's million of germ on your skin. Hahaha what you're going do about that? Okay back to the point eating with hand is better because that way you can savor the flavor better and things mixed much more better when you used your hand.

I know exactly where the pictures are taken.

This one is taken on the right side of Jonker walk. I know so because it is near to my old tuisyen place. Aaa that bring backs old memory....





This one if you go up the stairs of the museum and right before the top of the stair you can get this whole view before being blocked by the roof.




And finally this restaurant, This restaurant hasn't been particularly new or old. I think it opened when the government start renovating Jonker walk. They add fancy new shops by the river and this is one that opened at that time. I eat at there once when i was in high school and it was okay but hey why do you want to pay expensive when you can get something cheaper and the quality is the same although not in the same fancy place?

没有评论: