2006年11月23日星期四

lala.. why we smile

I was listening to a classic korea folk song when one of the line captured my attention.
"Why does a frog leap?He wants to go further....Why am I smiling? I want to get to know you"

So anyway that makes me smile because yeah I smile and laugh with people a lot but the smile become special whenever I am with someone I like. I smile at him because whenever I am in his company I feel that we're the only two person in that place.Cheesy but that is how I feel. I am beaming at whatever he say.Stupid or infatuated?I have no idea.I like listening to whatever he says.Sure he bitch a lot but I don't know it feels like a facade. Or maybe I am being foolish by not looking at his faults.However whenever I am with a person I try not to look at their faults while talking with them.It is usually when I go home and think what they say I realized that they were talking stupidly or brilliantly.

Well my point in this blog that the folk song is simple and true.We smile because we want to get to know our crush.We want them to notice our smile and so desperately wanting their attention.It's lonely when the both of us looking at each other and so isolated in our place.And when one of us takes the brave step of inviting one of us to sit to each other....it's paradise on earth for a moment...

没有评论: