Holiday is over.It sucks but what can I do? Finals are just around the corner.
I found my camera and sonic's watch under the couch.My couch must be the center of black hole.Seems it sucks everything into it.Maybe my Chinese's flash cards are under it too!
If there's a man I want to sleep with*Just kidding* he is brandon boyd of incubus.
He's hot and totally talented.I went to his concert in 2004 and I would go again if he ever come to Nashville for his new album tour but I just saw the tour plan at his website just now it seems that he wouldn't be in Nashville.Darn it! I want to him again although he looks a lil bit dorky right now and thinner too but I know there's Brandon Boyd behind all that ugly shirt and short hair cut.
2006年11月26日星期日
just some random things
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论