The thing I love and hate about my chem eng student is that we're so close that we can tell each other everything and at the same time feel alienated. But today we're in the usual session of gossiping with each other who likes who.You know things like that. We're missing Yasmine as usual and Raihan was sick so it was just four of us studying for Pchem lab final.
Anyway we get to the topic of who among us likes who.So gemuk think that if you like somebody you just tell.You can't hide it and you wanted that person to be yours so that is why you need to confess *fast he said*. So I was saying "Eyp gemuk don't you think it's hard to confess? Like susah giler? What if that person don't like you back?" I mean the reason I think most of us doesn't want to confess because once it is out there it is out.Like open and you can't retract it back.Things can only get better or worse.He will start liking you or things get awkward. So I don't want things to be awkward with someone I like. That is why some of us choose to be just his friends especially when we know that person too like somebody else.
Anyway we got into a bet that if min get a bf I will get her a coach handbag and if I get a bf gemuk will get me anything I want.*devilishly thought start appearing.hehehehe*.
But yeah it's nice having gemuk as the only guy in chem eng junior.We all love him dearly like a brother like a family.Sometimes when we all talk he starts sounding like a girl and we sound like a guy.Hehehe it's funny when it come to that point.
2006年11月29日星期三
chem eng clique
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论