2006年11月8日星期三

manly man


So on Tuesday I went lunch with the usual people * yeah I skipped my Chinese class,I know!*. So on the way to lunch we were talking about manly man. When you think of the word manly man who comes first to mind? Hurm for me none of vandy boys fit the description at all. Maybe they lost their sexuality by becoming friends? Hurm totally not what a guy want to be but that is the case for me.Well Hanum and I got talking into Momoru from Sailormoon is manly and gorgeous *I know we're cheesy!* but I mean think about it. Momoru is calm,handsome,responsible,such a gentleman and protective and charismatic. But coming back to reality since Mamoru is of course an anime. So I was thinking if it not someone around me then maybe actor? So I kept thinking and voila! I finally can think of somebody.Takenouchi Yutaka. He is so manly! Deep voice,tan, thoughtful,deep and mysterious and not to mention he is also one of the most gorgeous man in Japan.Min you he is not those immature boys from Johhny's. I love his long hair and tortured look. He always look like he have something in his mind.He is the ever so gorgeous-can't-resist 35 year old guy.



1 条评论:

wikipedaia 说...

yutaka takeinochiiiiiiiiiiii~ ahaha.. i love him!