2006年11月16日星期四

pondering over this



Well since I lost my camera last week*I can't find it anywhere in my home and I lost lots of things in my home such as umbrella* I decided to buy a new camera.When I am going to buy it,I'm not sure but because I want to buy my camera I have to cancel the plan to go to Philly because this camera is going to set me back by 300 bucks the minimum.

The camera is from canon. Sd700 to be precise or ixus 800.I love point and shoot camera and hate the bulky of slr.I am not a perfectionist in taking pictures so point and shoot camera suits me best.Can fit in my back pocket so that is good enough for me.The spec is also not bad.Canon camera are not prone to shakiness like what happens in Sony camera.Yes they look fabulous but the pictures? Absolutely not fabulous material.Beside I spend two years craving at Canon digital camera every time I read Reader's Digest in MRSM KKB. So being a loyal Canon customer here I am back again in the market and increasing your profit!

You can read all about the spec at thispage or you can go to nytimes.com and go under technology section and read more comprehensive reviews about it in video or article format. Overall I am pretty satisfy with sd700.In case you're wondering yes I know sd800 and sd900 exist. But that will be too much for me although I might considered it.Maybe...

没有评论: