
well I borrowed the cube book from sonic and since I don't feel like doing anything on this rainy day I decided to play the game, the cube game.
Describe your cube:
My cube is tall,like a very tall building but not a skyscraper.Like maybe more than 20 floor building kinda.It is solid block of rock,but opaque since I don't know what color i want,you can't really see through it. The side is the same all four. Rock is natural material and common. The position is in the middle of the desert,It is there in the middle of horizon cutting through.The desert is open,big,nothing and clear.
Describe the ladder
My ladder is like the typical wrought iron ladder than you find the hardware store.Clean and strong but light. It is like 7-8 feet tall, The step are evenly space.It is leaning to the cube and is not suspended in the air or deeply buried in the sand.It is just leaning.
Describe the horse
My horse is a black Arabian stallion*Think black beauty..yeah exactly like that*. It is big and tall,Not beefy but lean. It is beside the cube,Just standing there..not really eating grass..but yeah eat the grass sometimes...
Describe the storm
The storm is far away but big and black and lots of clouds.I can see it and it is beautiful.It's windy but nice.Doesn't really affect the cube,ladder and horse.
Describe the flowers
Flowers...Lots of it in bushes around the cube.Not really in arranged but just there in bushes.Daisies and lily. Yellow and white color.* As you can see from my bad drawing the lilies is hidden around the daisies*hahaha
Now come the definition....
CUBE: The location suggest that I am a visionary,practical,spiritual and sensual,making ideas practical. Opaque means that I am self protective,an enigma. Solid suggest that I am substantial,secure,consistent,honest,unintrospective,full of unexpressed feeling. Stone represent monumental,unchanging,firm,hard to influence,stubborn,self-declaring,enduring and resigned.
Among all this I most agree with solid. I didn't realize that I am self protective but when I think again and Nabilah too pointed it out.I realized I was. I rather not take a chance if there's possibility I'll be hurt. I am so very careful in selecting everything. I am hard to influence as one my friend too pointed it out that you can advice me anything you want and I'll listen but it doesn't mean I agree and accept the advice.The size also means that I have a healthy ego.My building is big but not VERY big according to my standard. As pointed out by the author,the smaller you are the bigger ego you have.hehehe*smiling face*
Ladder: It represent friends. To me my friend is the one who bring me down to earth as the ladder are connected to earth,ground me in reality and are my anchor.My ladder is different material than my cube so my friends are different from me. The ladder is iron wrought so my friends are cultured,creative,artistic*hehehe although I am not all of these*. The leaning suggest that my friend lean on me,give me support and touch me.Yes it's true.All of it. The stepladder suggest that my friends are stable,steady,dependable,independent,self reliant,usually in couple or in 2 groups. Yeah I dislike people who couldn't do things on their own. My friends and I however are not equal.
Horse: The horse is your lover. Arabian means my partner is highly strung,aristocratic,elegant,sensitive,proud, and nervous. Yeah this is exactly when I say that the cat is narcissistic and comforting. Proud but nervous. Elegant but sensitive.Contradiction people...I choose a black stallion which means that he is mysterious,romantic,powerful,moody,a good lover and brunet. Hahaha. yeah I love all the qualities!!!!!My horse is standing which means that he is calm,patient,content,principled,committed and not doing anything much. OMG I love all the qualities the horse describe. He is my ideal man.
Flowers:Flowers represent your children or work or people around you. The flowers are daisies which mean they are natural,fresh,blonder.My own is close,young and under protection. Again, protective traits...Many flowers means that many kids,many interest, and other people. Water lilies are thought to be close to unconsious,close to their mother and pure. Among all meaning I find flowers is the most vague and something that I can't relate yet...
Storm: Beautiful storm represent challenging,inspiring,parts of life's drama. Black means that worries but not threathening.Far away means minimal and nothing to worry about.Wind suggest spiritual crisis,stressful,chaotic,bring change and energizing or renewing. I am glad I'm looking crisis in a positive way and glad that trouble is not looming....
2006年10月31日星期二
cube: the guide to know yourself * possibly*
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论