let's have a quiz....
can you name the president of these country?
1) Britain
2) Japan
3) China
4) Australia
5) Indonesia
6) Thailand
7) Singapore
I just realized that there has been change of presidency over the recent years and I don't really pay attention to them.....
1) Now: Gordon Brown( come into power recently in May) before was Tony Blair
2) Abe Hiroshi and before him was koizumi junichiro
3) Hu Jintao(has been in power since 2003)
4) who else? John Howard
5) This is tricky since there has been a lot of them in just 10 years but the most recent is General Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
6) Aha! There was a coup d' etat earlier. Now is General Surayud Chulanont. Before him Thaksin Shinawatra. Yes the guy that bought Manchester city team for 100M I believe.
7) Are you still thinking Lee Kuan Yew? Well it's his son now...Lee Hsien Loong. Before that was Goh Chok Tong
So how much most of you scored? I had difficulty with the China...
and Turkey newly elected prime minister Abdullah Gul. He's is the first time in Turkey after 84 years since Kamal Ataturk revolution that a man with an Islamic background held the position.It's a cause to be celebrated. He's a forward thinking man that I think will bring good development to Turkey. He was the one that pushed Turkey to join EU.
Oh well I am just asking since this is all general knowledge and we all should be aware of who's who.
2007年8月28日星期二
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论