urmmmmmmmm......i have nothing to do.....summer is ending...and i'm waiting for school to open.
nabilah went to nyc trip with the rest of the girls and lan,mud,reza goes to fishing trip....so it's just me and sonic for the weekend.......
maybe i'll go to the peach picking later this week.....ahhh fall is coming and i wonder what in store.....yeah i have lots of t "....." I picked it up from fairuz.....so yeah...
the song currently is by joan armstrong "The weakness in me". I first listened it in 10 things I hate about you and since then i just love love this song.....
Yeah I basically miss talking to him...spending hours messaging...and doing such things...lots of things....ahhh I'm becoming sappy.....when can I go back to malaysia? but I don't want to work
My sister is pressuring me to get ready for applying jobs and all that but I am just wondering doesn't she ever think that I am scared to go there for the real world knowing that this it" I have to work,I have to earn my money and be you know somebody" Pushing me to go to grad school when I don't want to...I don't want to further my study because I don't even like chem eng. Yeah I can do chem eng but to further it I don't see any point. I don't like this crappy stuff.
It was a mistake to study it....but I will finish it in a year and I thought you know I can retract or somehow correct my action...Pushing me to do my resume..asking for letter from dean and stuff....Have she ever think...that I don't want to this? Sure I like being successful but for me..not for somebody else...How could I be happy with something I don't want to do?
Am I only good for working? Don't we all like to be something bigger? I want to do something and not just work...Furthering study is not the only way to do it? What would I do with master in engineering or phd in it? I don't like teaching at all.For me that is not defined as being successful. I rather take something in finance or economy or law and things like that...That's what I want to do. I find economy is an interesting field...
Oh well I'm blabbering and I'm sorry for being whiny brat....but that is just how I feel for a moment....
2007年8月11日星期六
i need to see you..........
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论