2007年8月26日星期日

Fall is coming....

It's raining outside....and that is what Nashville exactly needs.It has been humid and very very hot for the past month. Every time I step outside the building I feel like I am in some kind of sauna.

The rain made tinkling sound on my window sill and it sounds so calming that I momentarily fall asleep...It's a pity that I can't feel the breeze that comes with rain except the smooth coldness breeze that comes from the air conditioner...

I'm eating my Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream where the strawberries is freshly picked from Pacific Northwest. It is intensely flavored and red throughout. Well that is according the package.I don't like eating strawberry flavored ice cream but Häagen-Dazs is so nice that I just constantly buy it.

Fall semester is opening in 2 days and it's my first semester as a senior. I wonder how it goes....I hope I like all my subjects. That's a high hope to be put but oh well lets be positive. Thinking the semester is coming which also means my summer is ending.Aaahh another season is passing by. Without me realizing or rather pretending not to notice this will be my last fall. Fall is my favorite season. I like seeing the leaf turn into intense deep red with orange hue. But it also rains a lot in this season.Fall is also cooler and I can start wearing my trenchcoat which I loves. Everything about fall is intense. Color becomes vibrant not bright which is a sore to the eyes.

Oh well I found another useful feature in times.com which is if you click at any word in the article twice you can see the definition. It's really good and so people there's really no excuse about lazy to look up words in the dictionary when times already did that for you.

At any rates, have a pleasant semester and may we all have a wonderful year!

没有评论: