2007年8月5日星期日

Just my opion on complexity

Oh wow, I was surprised to read a post…where I read you have to figure it out by yourself. A girl is complex and a guy is not? It ring truth somehow somewhere but I have to say it is a fallacy of composition. What is necessarily truth for a person is not applicable to the whole group. Everybody is complex and all yet so shocking simple if you look at the core. Why am I saying this? Emotions are complex and thoughts are simple. Our thoughts are influenced by emotion. Lame or only a girl would say that? Emotion is not necessarily a bad thing. It is how we perceived things and how we react towards it is called feeling. Emotion is the larger part of it. To say a girl can’t handle the seriousness in me is being very naïve to me. Define seriousness? Oh gosh it all makes me laugh when I remembered a quote “Being serious is a reason for being a dull man”

To say god created man and woman equal is a lie. Our strength is not the same, our lifespan is not the same, and our brain is not the same*our gray and white matter ratio is not even the same and so we have different complexity on different matters*. Isn’t man and women are created so that they complement each other? As if to recover from being too insulting to the ladies, the blogger admit he think that women are superior by giving an example of empowering woman. Urmmm bit too late for that I think. We don’t have to look far for empowering women. It exists next to you. It’s your mother. I think frankly for women to become mother is very powerful. Not everybody can over come the fear of giving birth or balancing checkbook while making sure your kids have enough food and entertainment and chasing your dreams and at the same time having a love life. Gosh now that I say all that I think mother’s life is indeed very tiring.

Being simple or complex is not a bad thing at all. It depends on what you want to be but to say being complex is bad is just ignorant. Nobody wants to be complex if life is simple and is life simple in the first place? Is all we do eat, drink and sleep? Humans have thoughts and that what makes human on the highest hierarchy of living things. If people want to keep things simple then I think the stone age would be good. By thinking life is simple or being a simple you are ignoring a larger part of how the world works. If life is simple we would all be smoking weed now.

By admitting you are complex there could a couple of reason, 1) trying to impress the world 2) you are really complex 3) things are complex. Instead of asking a girl to change why don’t we change or try to accept her point of view. Instead of trying to change the world we should change first ourselves.

P/s: The happiness doesn’t come without the sadness. In difficult time things are not usually simple.

I feel like I am writing a philosophy paper where I am asked to argue for a view. Oh well been a long time since I did anyway.

没有评论: