
I like the new song. It's a soundtrack from byousoku 5 cm. I post about it way way long time ago. I really like the movie or perhaps I like the graphic and it's one of the frustrating story I have ever seen. Probably because it doesn't go the way I wanted it.
It's a story about Akari-chan and Takaki-kun who met in elementary school and from then on their love grows. As they're walking back from school Akari-chan told him" Did you know the speed of sakura falling is 5 cm/s? " Hence the name of the story byousoku 5 cm. Maybe it is the speed of time in a dimension. One day Akari-chan parents was transferred and they were separated. And so begin the first chapter of the story...
The story has themes about separation,loneliness,longing, the desire to be a part of bigger things, one-sided love, and finally soulmate.
2007年8月19日星期日
The speed of time flowing
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论