2007年1月8日星期一

This is what I post to the bitch

Hello. You may not know me but I am the ex in law of your bf. Pardon me for saying this but I was certain the world hasn't supported cheating. I have no idea if you are a practiced muslim but last time I checked it say that cheating was a sin.But maybe I was making groundless presumption you are an atheist perhaps? But i thought you as a human and a woman should understand the pain of being cheated. I thought that no woman should stoop so low by stealing another's husband. I wonder if reading all those English literature in iium makes you think that stealing one husband for the sake of love is a romantic notion. I though maybe you have conscience but I guess not a bit eh? I wonder if you ever think Muiz will cheated on you. Haven't you heard history repeated itself? I wouldn't want to be stuck with a man like that. For that I feel sorry you.I thought at first I don't have to compose this message but before bygones be bygones I should write something to a woman who wrecked my sister marriage. Don't you feel bad by just reading what I wrote? I intend to make you feel bad. Are you trying to excuse yourself by stealing by saying "we're not guilty. we are just 2 people in love" Well guess what? It doesn't work that way especially when 2 people is intertwined in marriage. It's not so silly as bf and gf relationship. You know I am sick at watching people like you who are older than me behaving idiotically. I thought older people are suppose to be wiser. But i guess if you want to stuck with loser like muiz it's fine. I thought you should do better. With Muiz past relationship history i wouldn't expect anything better to come off both of you.If you do get married to Muiz by all means please invite me. I will gladly fly all over from the states to go to the wedding and amuse the guest with interesting tales.I'm sure by the time the leave the party they will certainly be entertained. Even if you don't want to invite me I make a promise will certainly appear at your wedding.
Phew such a long message I composed. I never for once call you a bitch,whore,asshole,fucking stupid bitch and all sort word because I don't need to say because I know you are.With that I conclude my message.Have a horrendous life with that boring bastard.

没有评论: