You see I have a long life time collection of perfume. I don't buy every perfume that I like. I like to wear what I have until it is finish and then off I am go trying to find another perfume that attracts me.
My first perfume was when I was 7 years old. I remember that my auntie gave it to me and my auntie always smelled so good. She gave me Versace red jeans because she think that it smells too young and vibrant for her.She prefer something more oriental.So there you have it my very first perfume and I still have the bottle at home.That bottle last a long time because I rarely used it since I was still young but I remember spraying at my exercise book and it smell good for such a long long time.
My second perfume was Clinique Happy. It was when I was in form 2. I remember seeing it ads in Cleo and it smells so good that I often open the pages in the middle of the night and the smells was not fruity not calming,it's lightly floral for daily use and I remember thinking yes this is what happy will smell like. My sister received it as a gift and I used it.Hahaha.
My third perfume was Hugo Boss Aqua.It is a men perfume but it smells so good and last for such a long time I become hugely addicted to it.I mean you could spray it in the morning,don't take a bath for one whole day and the next day after you shower you still smell the perfume subtly. Everybody think I smell so good without realizing it is a men's perfume. But seriously it is a strong smell and if you think you can't handle strong bold perfume I don't think you are going to like it.
My fourth perfume was Calvin Klein Be.I know most people only know Calvin Klein One.But CK be has its own attraction.CK one was promoted as be a group,unity and stuff like that be. But CK be is a sensual,intimate statement and it is subtle,you have to be close to smell it and once you smell it you will never forget it.It grows on you and everytime you smell it on other people,just like what I did,I will try to inhale it once again.It's a tonic musk that is clean and fresh. One of my favorite perfume beside Versace Red Jeans.
When I went to mrsm, basically all my perfume was finished and I don't have time to
look for another so in a moment of rush my sister gave her perfume. Christian Dior Dune.I think you must be thinking why the hell a 15 year old girl wearing CD? I thought so too. The smell is I have to say I don't like it but it is an acquired taste. You don't necessarily like it the first time you wear it but the trust me the smells will grow on you. I think all Christian Dior perfume is like that.I would describe dune as floral.Hehehe but there's something more to it.It's fresh,subtle, serene and trust me if you smell something awful you just need to smell the place you spray dune and all the awful smell will be gone.I have to say Dune is also sensual in a light way.
After Dune finished because there is only a little bit to it anyway, my uncle gave me a perfume.It was Gucci Nobile for men. Hahaha it seems I always like men perfume. The perfume even though it said for men it was spicy,fresh and light. I still think it is the most light and spicy perfume I ever had. I checked the price just now because I was looking for its picture and it gave me a shock Σ(O_O;)!The bottle cost 100 dolar for 1 oz and my dear friend that is expensive.Oh wait Dune was expensive too.100 dollar for 100ml.But Dune was not originally my perfume so that doesn't count.
After Gucci,I was attracted to something that is clean and fresh like it. Fresh doesn't mean citrus fresh to me. Citrus is a scent that I could never carry and smells good at me.So it was with great difficulty that I try to find something like that. Most of the perfume people wear was either floral or fresh and sometimes oceanic. But I need fresh without smelling like citrus or fruity. Then I smelled Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette.and I fall in love with it. Yeah I know somebody said that if you want to give a snobby girl a perfume gave her this. That is just not true.It is a simple perfume and the bottle even though is a simple design but unique.The smell is refreshing and light. L'Eau means water in french and so that the name of this perfume perfectly describe it.
The perfume that I wear on my freshman year in college I bought it right before I check in. It is Miracle by Lancome. It is sweet rose smelling and it is intoxicating. Try layering it with body wash and cream and you will smell good all day long.I would say the smell is romantic because of rose,sensual because there is a spicy note.I definitely love it but it finished too quickly because I often used it.After this perfume I return again to my old perfume which Red Jeans. Hehehe I wear it again because I love it.It's casual.
In the middle of my sophomore year while waiting my friend to buy his perfume,I accidentally bought Perry Ellis Reserve. It was because its on promotion.Well actually you should never bring me to a perfume shop because I will buy something every time!Reserve I usually reserved for night use.My perfume is all in floral family category and this was no different.It is soft blend of floral,exotic woody type and sensuous and warm.I rarely used it unless for formal occasion because I don't know the smell gives me that kind of impression.
And so we have come to my latest perfume which is Jadore by Christian Dior.Look at the ads and what kind of impression would you get? Wearing Jadore and even the name itself suggest that it is deeply sensual,totally feminine and yet remain contemporary. It has a deep underlying floral that comes from orchids,roses and violets but on top of that is freshness that comes from tangy mandarin and ivy leaves and subtle muskiness that comes wood and musk.The smell captivates you and the first time I wear it when I go to sleep and wake up the next morning,my pillows smells like Jadore and I still smelled of Jadore.Wear it if you want to leave a lasting impression.Hehehe.
So there you have it,10 perfume from I was 7 years old.So for 13 years I wear perfume I have 10 bottles. SO that would means 1 bottle for a year.If I die at 50 years old I would have 50 bottles of perfume. (^ ^) I haven't had any Chanel perfume so I was thinking I want to buy one of it next time.
2007年1月20日星期六
My collection of perfume
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论