erotic?ethical? nonsense? irrational?slice of life?
This is what I am buying this weekend.
i thot sonic has this book? i have to buy one too.. haha
what sonic has is "Are men necessary, when sexes collide" by maureen dowd.This one is a better book to get over a guy.Hehehee
hehh.. dude.. i have alot of books without you noticing em cuz i dont really read 'em till the end if its not that good for me.. So..how do you like it??
haha it turns out that sonic has that book.I got into the second chapter and after that it goes downhill since I don't have a drunk bf or married although he is emotionally unavailable eheheh.
发表评论
5 条评论:
i thot sonic has this book? i have to buy one too.. haha
what sonic has is "Are men necessary, when sexes collide" by maureen dowd.
This one is a better book to get over a guy.Hehehee
hehh.. dude.. i have alot of books without you noticing em cuz i dont really read 'em till the end if its not that good for me.. So..how do you like it??
haha it turns out that sonic has that book.
I got into the second chapter and after that it goes downhill since I don't have a drunk bf or married although he is emotionally unavailable eheheh.
发表评论