Once upon a time, man wasn't what we are today. In the past we have 4 legs,4 hands and women and men are joined in the body.But the Gods think that the human is too powerful and so they separate human into what we are today. The woman go to east and the man go to the west. So all their life are spend looking for their other half. It makes them weak looking for their other halves. The heart trembles and sometimes they doubt it that are they going to meet each other. The one who believes enough or by luck meet their soulmate. But the unlucky one spending their life unknown that somehow someplace exist a soulmate.
I almost forget this story,well it's not true since it is only a Greek man telling while drinking wine.In fact I read this story from Plato erotic dialogue.Yep the name of my blog.It's about love and how each of them define what true love is. Perhaps that is what my blog is about.Trying to understand what love is and what is true love.I know the end of this story and I got an A for the paper that I wrote about it.Hehehe not trying to be boastful but it is interesting read,the book I mean but only if you have someone to discuss it with or else it will be rubbish.
Do you believe that you walked past through your soulmate and yet never knew him and yet the people around you are link to him? What if he was always there? In the same bookstore you go?There is so many ifs.
2007年1月23日星期二
Once upon a time
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论