I like what he wrote...
a cup of coffee
I was asked by a friend, how it feels like to know that you're gonna live off your whole life with a certain person that you love?
Well, I don't exactly have an answer for that because basicly im not married, but I do have someone attached to my heart and I love her only god knows.I gave that friend an example of something else instead, something that's easier to imagine, something that's much simpler , something of what I would do if im gonna live off my life with a certain person that i love.
I said - imagine that you're having a cup of coffee at your favourite bistro, or cafe, or anywhere. Then suddenly, you thought of going home.
Now ... when you're single, it is likely that when you think of going home, you'll have this heavy feeling of weariness. (almost the same feel when Monday approaches on Sunday night).
That's because, there's nobody at home to expect you and you're all alone. And in the midst of everything else, you got reminded of your undone laundries, your unmopped floor, your cold hard bed, and basically everything that kills your mood of wanting to go home.
And because of that, you hoped that your coffee would not be finishing so soon, to spread the time thin.
But when you are living your life with someone you love, the feeling would be completely the opposite. You know that someone's gonna wait for you at home... to have dinner with you, to watch TV with you, to talk to you and always there to share your thoughts with. There's this warmth that makes you can't wait to finish up that cup of coffee ... because it's time to go home
That's the best description I can ever come up with.
and maybe that is why whenever I went to starbucks, my coffee is the last one to finish....
2007年1月31日星期三
a cup of coffee
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论