I have been following the democratic nomination diligently.Until to this very last moment it is still unclear who will won. Republican candidate is so boring.Old white guy who is from military background.blegh..Haven't they figured out yet that people from that background doesn't work anymore. Look at Bush.
White-Checked
Old- Checked
Military(He served in Vietnam) -Checked
Results- Caused two wars that could be avoided*Iraq- False report,no nuclear weapon in sight*,Afghanistan-yeah who knows this bin Laden guy exists or not.Multiply US debts to trillions.Caused US to be the laughing stock of every single nation in the world.
Darn it!Bush did a damn good job.
Oh well now, the US have a chance to redeem themselves. If they choose the white guy again, it's true then...white people never change..
If I could vote, I'll choose Hillary Clinton.Why? Because from the first moment I read her biography she totally earns my respect.
Obama sure lah whisper the wind of change being the first black and all that....but I still think Clinton deserve it a little bit more...
They both exceptionally good candidates. In Malaysia politic it has been such a loooooong time since anyway with such charisma appear in the arena.Oh well I haven't been going to speeches or read text speeches so I could be wrong.
I am patiently waiting for another round of voting and by that time I could vote. We'll see how far the changes the opposition has done so far.
2008年5月6日星期二
which one?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
1 条评论:
jurai!
saya juga sokong hillary duff...eh clinton..hahaa bimbo moment yg disengajakan
hehehe
did you watch series 30rock yg jenna tu tertukar osama dgn obama?
haha ok that is so funny
aper2pun
go hillary (clinton that is)
!
发表评论