2008年5月30日星期五

Twinkle twinkle little star


Ah tonight is the last night in united states. Nad,oya and awatip is sleeping over at my place tonight.It's nice for them to accompany us on the last night.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.I hope I shall not cry too much because I'll be wearing make up.Therefore,can't ruin it.

On a side note, my cousin Rin who is younger than me by a few years is already married yesterday! OMFG. I mean I definitely remember her as always being quiet and of course younger than me lah. Now that I heard she's married suddenly there this rush like oh yes I have to get married as well but the problem is I don't have any good potential candidate at all. I guess I am so much into enjoying my bachelorette life that I forgot can't live like that for my whole life. Well anyway, goodnight people and enjoy my second most favorite painting.

没有评论: