
I know I should be sleeping because I am going to pick up my commencement regalia tomorrow.But heck, my favorite current thing to do right now is reading food blogs.I spend hours and hours going through each single post.I know it's crazy right?
But I come to reading Rasa Malaysia and she posted an article on times on food and suddenly there this picture. Do you know what it is? It's basically like yong tau foo except we dip it in really hot sauce. *Sometimes kan I do wonder why do Malaysian people eat hot boiling stuff when it is already freaking hot in Malaysia*
Oh I missed my convent days,where my girls and I rushed to the canteen just so we could be the first one dipping. We stand there basically for almost the whole recess,chatting away with how boring is the class and what we're doing after school. Giddily talking about boys and being snotty with each other.
And after school if we have to stay back, we went to Baba and Nyonya for food or this cafe by the Sungai Melaka,idly eating its cucumber egg sandwich enjoying the boats that go in and out of the port.
Yes what a good time being convent girls. I am definitely sending my girls to convent!If my husband is against single sex education,well too bad! I come from a long line of believer in single sex conventry education.
2008年5月7日星期三
Longing for these days
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
2 条评论:
waaaahhh
tu gambar lori celup-celup!!!
i love celup-celup!!!
ahahhahaha
haha me too! suka celup2
发表评论