
Okay, I know I have this condition since I was a baby but heck I haven't had asthma for the past year which makes me forget for a moment how annoying it could be.
It turns you into practically hopeless being,you absolutely can't do anything because at the slightest work you just run out of breath and need to sit down. Even sleeping is a hassle because you can't breathe in a certain position.
It's definitely one of things that I certainly don't wish on people.I wish my kids won't inherit this gene but it is highly unlikely because every single of my family have it.
Aaaa definitely annoying! Okay I should and go buy my inhaler since I just realized it is already expired.
2008年5月12日星期一
out of breath
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
4 条评论:
ko ada asthma ke?
oh yeah...high five!!
weih weih dulu cam tak pernah kena je..
ke pernah?
dh lm x kena?
how come?
sbb US very clean kot.
aku pn slalu je selsema n skt kepala klu kt mesia.
tp kt US ok plk.
lets move to US!
hehe..
kena tp x serious sangat.
haha tue arr syamir kite leh geng!
betul tue hajar. blk msia je everyday bangun dah sneeze. isk isk isk
发表评论