Today Raihan is going back earlier than most of us. It's not fair she's going back early because now I am writing a post specially for her.
Raihan is quite an eccentric person. Always with random habits that sometimes makes people exasperated when dealing with her. Sure that I do sometimes bitch about her and always wonder lah why guys are always fascinated by her. But, above all she was my group partner for 1 year and a half. Together for 4 years doing homework and project and all that. I love her very dearly. I will miss you very much and in fact I am already missing you. It was fun yesterday watching the soccer practice with you and running around doing errand for Sonic birthday.Glad that I was able to spend a little bit of time* tear in the eyes* with you.
The second part of the post, is dedicated to my lovely friend,Sonic. It is her birthday today.Yippee she's 22 this year. We've been through rough and easy times together. Could always count on her on being a wonderful confidante. It was the second time I was able to celebrate her birthday since you know lah I always went home in May. I hope yesterday celebration was good enough. So there you go, a birthday and a farewell.All in the same day.
2008年5月19日星期一
A birthday and a farewell
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论