2008年2月21日星期四

Behold! My awesomest daily routine

Nabilah has such been an annoying bugger, bugging me everyday to update my blog.

But I have no idea what to write since hello? life has been so freaking booosan...I have absolutely nothing to write.

Everyday I woke up from bed, I drink my coffee at my desk and check all usual website.Then shower and all that primping myself before going to class.

p/s: I hired an actor to act this for me.



and after that go to class and all that wearing my favorite big YELLOW *nak letak color yellow but my background is yellow.cis!" bag. Since it's currently winter I love wearing my pashminas and winter coat.* I shall miss wearing them in Malaysia*. I also love wearing flats to class.Come snow ,sunshine or rain.Flats it shall be.


After class over, I changed into my favorite tshirt*currently the tshirt I won from the rec fest.It is just sooooo comfortable*. Then with my favorite item,ehem the pillow that I got since I was form 4 start golek-ing*is that even a word?* at the couch reading my manga or just watch anything I like.Currently I like watching the Tudor Series. It has Jonathan Rhys Myers. He is freaking hot okay? and he's getting naked also contribute towards me watching him. Then you know have a little bit snack or two,courtesty of Chef Sonic.



Sometimes if I am not lucky, Nabilah will come mengacau me. We always end up talking crap all the time but that's fine. This could go on for hours and hours. Sometimes Sonic will come join us at the living room but she usually tune off most of the time and sometimes catching a word or two.However, I think that during this time is our special "housemate" time that makes us closer. Surprise! Surprise! we actually have lived together on and off for 3-4 years.





Lastly,after an uneventful day I go to lala-land.


Goodnight everybody!

17 条评论:

*~AnieSoniC~* 说...

this entry is one ubber awesome entry ever jurai... i likeyy!!!

*~AnieSoniC~* 说...

and damn chinese characters, i have no idea where to click at first.. thank god for so many times commenting that i remember what color to click on.. shessh jurai!!

nfar87 说...

jurai kau curik shrek aku? kurang ajar.

nape kau kata unfortunately nabilah datang kacau? bkan kau suka ke aku datang kacau kau??? tkkan kau nak golek golek kat couch je? btw tu couch aku, aku book dulu. kau curik.

dahla kau curik couch aku, shrek aku. then kau nk curik ape pasni?

plato's disciples 说...

hahaha ultra awesome kan?:p

lepas nie aku nak curi bf kau

muahahahhaahaha

Masita M. 说...

comel nye post ni.. love how you used the pink teddy ;-)

匿名 说...

haha jurai i must say this is the most awesome entry ive ever read in my entire life. hahaha. me sound so kiss ass kah? but sangat kelakar that aku tersenyum jer baca. and betul aper sonick ckp tu aku punyer la pening nak figure out nak click yg mana ntuk post comment nie. ahaks.

Abdul Q 说...

lol lawak gile this entry, again, mcm aku buat kat nabilah aku mungkin nak curi idea ni.. **looks around for a doll utk lakonkan aku**

the Constantly Dramatic One 说...

Oh my!! This is sooooo cute! And creative. LOL!!

Banyak masa giler nak buat kerja ni yer? LOL!

匿名 说...

comel2 jurai :D

plato's disciples 说...

min

takper2 at least you try.uiks silent reader selama nie

qayyum

looking forward tgk "actors" kau"

masita & ena

hehe cute kan that teddy bear?

cd

haha I have work but then procrastinating and lazy is my middle name

Hidayah Obestcity Memeyh 说...

ape chinese2 characters ni????
xpham!! huhu....
comeyl ah ur post!!! suke2~~ =)

匿名 说...

like this one too, SO MUCH~
and, u shud add one more part which is when that "actor" seems growing up

rephrase::
org tuh dh 21 yrs old.. dh matured dh :D
always "happy go lucky" now...ehehee

rephrase lagi:
add 'love' part for the actor. yg susah nye bile nk cari,
patung apa lah untuk dilakonkan as her partner...;))

Abdullah Zainal Abidin 说...

jurai masyAllah comel nak mati. god lol. and sonic kermit? lol sangat kesian.
and oh yes agree dengan sonic, susah utk comment. :)
sorry lambat gila baru nak baca, js got my laptop back a few days ago :).

plato's disciples 说...

匿名

我没有男朋有所以没有 玩偶 lah.

但是,二十一岁不老。。。可以乐趣

ajathajar 说...

where did u get the teddy?
sgt comel =)

plato's disciples 说...

hehehe dr citer anime.order online

匿名 说...

oh my God
comel gile la jurai..shrek btul2 represent nab...=)
comel2..buat la lagi..:D