2008年2月11日星期一

what we watch in chem eng class

Well I hate,umm correction dislike Cummings's class; Process Control. I think it is the most uninteresting class I have ever attended in my 4 years in Vandy. Oh wait forced to attend Physical Chemistry lab lecture is also excruciatingly painful.

Last Thursday since we finished class early so we sat there and watched as usual Prof Cummings had around 30-50 windows opened and it just fascinated us. Suddenly he open the youtube window and Nabilah and I was thinking " Heh he is just like us. Buka youtube gak". Then he did the most unconventional thing ever. This guy who rarely cracked a joke in class play a youtube video about beer ads. Honestly, that made my day. It was the best video and we laughed so hard that I felt like rolling on the floor.

6 条评论:

ajathajar 说...

i've watched the same youtube video in cummings's class few years ago..
guess i miss that boring class now..
don't be surprise that u gonna miss it too =)

匿名 说...

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! The video is hillarious. I just favourite it on my youTube account. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abdullah Zainal Abidin 说...

Lol at the video. :P

plato's disciples 说...

hahaha yeap especially the part better sell some bloooody beer.

Irwan H. 说...

Yeah, I remember watching it too couple of years back. I think Cumming's cool coz he gave easy exams and a lot of take-homes. *lol*

匿名 说...

omigoddd baru tgk the full version...tak tahan!!! hehehe..