I almost forgot that Chinese New Year is approaching. It will be on February 2007 and this year it will be an earth rat year. Have you checked your fortune this year? I promise that next year I will get my fortune checked! Almost 4 years haven't done that.All I can do is just reading on the internet. Who knows whether it is accurate?
Yeah I love fortune telling and horoscope.I enjoy reading them.It's fun. I am awfully superstitious in that way.
Well here my fortune for this year.
Many rabbits will find the year of the earth rat unusually fortunate if they can control the tendency to hop about. The rat is not normally a harmonious sign for the rabbit, but this brown earth rat year remembers that both are rodents and does not confuse the rabbit with the cat. Flirtation, romance and marriage lie in wait for the amorous rabbit. The conflict will be to find harmony between the three. Take care not to endanger a possible life long love by continued flirtation. Looking for perfection instead of happiness in love can cause grief. At work the urge to pick on the shortcomings of coworkers and find dissatisfaction with a good position will cause unhappiness. This may be an auspicious time to make changes in your career path with the earth influences fueling new growth for you, but be sure that the change comes from a positive source. Moving toward prosperity will bring a positive cycle, running from adversity will not. Whether you decide to stay or go, a focus on the positive aspects of your current position will lead to long term success and good fortune through the upcoming cycle.
It says here that I am supposed to be unusually fortunate but somehow I don't think so....oh well we'll see if I am going to have a great year.
2008年2月3日星期日
Gong xi fa cai
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论