2008年2月16日星期六

Oh no!

1. Link to your tagger.

2. I've been forced to share 8 random facts about myself

  • When I am lacking sleep ,I can sleep anywhere and anytime,example I can sleep while walking to class from garage to Olin hall. *Yes I am that tired!*
  • I am addicted to manga,drama and anime. I think I spent hours downloading it on the internet
  • I can be so particularly annoying on some random stuff that just doesn't matter at all
  • Whenever I go home for a break, my sister clip my nails for me * Yeah I am that spoiled*
  • I was a director for my school play and it won for best overall picture*Yippee*
  • I lost all my socks every time I do laundry which results me into doing never buy socks anymore and therefore I don't wear sneakers anymore.
  • I throw out all my sports outwear because I feel sooo guilty no exercising and because I know it's bad for heart and stuff like that
  • I can whip up a decent spaghetti in less than 30 minutes and that is why whenever I am lazy *most of the time* I will cook it.
3. Tag 8 (max) people at the end and list their names.

Dayah Sonic Syamir Cipi Daia Hanum Buchuk Ila Gediks

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.

没有评论: