I got these questionnaire from this blog that I just enjoyed reading thoroughly. It is very simple to do. Just type your answer in photobucket and post the first picture that pop. Pretty simple right?
1. What is your occupation?
Oh god I just type engineer and this is the first thing! Does engineer really have bad manners?
and what you want to be...
yeahh...I want to be successful. Me a politician? Hmmmm..I supposed I could be because nowadays politician got so muchhhhhh money from bribery...
and at the same time be fashionably wonderful!
and finally
be in a happy place forever!
2. what is your mother's first name?
3. what kind of do you car drive?
well I just type no car, I have no intention of killing myself while waiting somebody!
4.what kind of car do you want to drive?
I do think driving classic beetle is great ;)
5. what do you like to do in you free time?
and...
and my favorite past time
6. what do you collect?

loads of it!
next,
and of course, more books!
7.Your dad's first name
8. what is your mood right now?
Yeah I feel like snuggling up and go to sleep.
9.what is your biggest fear?
10. favorite word?
right I am tagging Nabilah,Sonic and whomever. Go wild!
2008年2月3日星期日
Crap!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论