Long blog title but here I am sitting in front of my laptop at 4.15 am because I can't sleep or rather I'm sleepy but I don't sense the bed calling yet.
Fall is coming, the weather change was abrupt too. It was hot in the beginning and now you can see the leaves are turning into pretty shades of red. Soon it will be fall and my last fall season. I like fall a lot. I like October the most too*winking,my birthday is coming*
School although it has only been 2 weeks has caught up with me.Everyday I'm drowning in this humongous amount of homework that left me dead every day.This is the first weekend I'm relatively free since school starts and I definitely enjoyed it by sleeping till afternoon....ahhh I love waking up at 11am. My most favorite hour.Right before noon but still morning in my dictionary.
Somebody is coming to the states in 23 days and to vandy 28 days...I can't wait to show him Chicago which is my favorite place in the world. I've been to other places but there's something about Chicago that makes me goes ahhh this is the place I wanted to be. I'm glad that I get to share my favorite place with somebody that I like.
Well anyway, how's everyone fasting going? I'm fine as long as I get coffee in the morning which the only reason why I wake up at 4.25 am exactly every day to get my daily dosage of it.
Okay I better go to sleep before the sunrise. I rather like sleeping when it's still pitch dark outside. Goodnight.
p/s: Japan don't have prime minister anymore since he resigned because of exhaustion.
2007年9月16日星期日
thinking,pondering, and this is what i come up with
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论