Well, the Iran president spoke in Columbia yesterday and there was uproar in new york and the media was frenzy about it.
I read the New York column mostly and I found there is certain missing points like why they hate him so much and behaving all irrationally. They're the one who invited him in the first place. If you're calling a guest only to embarrass him then shame on you.
He spoke on many aspects given the limited time. Personally I don't think we should applaud Lee Bollinger who is the president of Columbia university. I think he was rude. Cutting off this person time and asking rude and leading questions.
The media is fully divided into two right now and it shows how both side have different aspect and different way of looking it.
times's article
and here is the fully translated speech given by him by some website that i got from faisal tehrani's blog here
Currently in Vanderbilt there is issues on gay and the light has come upon muslim how they judged it.As a muslim I think it's unfair how the western judged us,muslim how we perceived homosexuals. They think us bigot for not supporting gay rights, well it's my religion requirement and I fully believed in my religion and it says that homosexual is unnatural and wrong for human nature.
The secular side of me said I am not offended by gays and lesbian and I repeat the SECULAR me. But I have religion and I think that if I'm not judging the secular view why should the secular view judged my religion view.
This argument was presented by Dawud Muhammed on the InisdeVandy.com which end the debate on it a year ago. The arguments presented by this person is highly interesting and if I have the time and means, I will scan it. The argument presented is rational,has flow and very convincing.Not to mention radical!
2007年9月26日星期三
Lalala what could it be?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论