I spent my Saturday afternoon watching HK movie title "And I love you so". It was really a good movie with good soundtrack and I found finally the name of a french song that I kept hearing but have no idea what it is. It's by Edith Piaf, " La Vien En Rose". You can found the lyrics here. I rather like the French version more than the English version. That's because maybe I think French sounds more romantic even if I don't know what it means. I guess that the beauty of illusion and why we all have fell in love at first sight.
Well anyway I was watching the movie and one of the main theme that kept popping up was, what if that you have this umbrella you really really like but as time pass by the weather diminish its beauty and you wish that you forget it somewhere so you don't have to throw it out and instead letting someone else do that for you?
I remember once receiving this incredibly beautiful crystal rose from someone and I kept it in a box and long after that someone gone from my life and I still haven't throw it out because I just thought it was so precious and one day accidentally somebody broke it. I gasped and of course I was mad at that person but as I collected the pieces I'm glad that it's broken and now I can part with it.
Well anyway I was thinking what does it take to get over someone? I think there's a quote somewhere that said "the best way to get over a broken heart is by falling in love" For me when you want to get over someone there need a will and it must come from yourself and even before that new person come into your life you already have this will that say I will get over this person. Not by words by action and thoughts too. Most people only say but don't mean it.
Yes it's true that you're supposed to get over it by yourself but honestly how effective is it? You won't if your eyes are keeping gazing at him unknowingly. You need someone to occupy your mind. For me it's true that I'm using this person as rebounce ball but is that wrong? I don't think so... I'm still thinking of him seriously and I believe that even though they said the pain will go away with time but if you're doing nothing with time you had then it takes longer. I'm a doer person and yes I am lazy but I believe in taking things with my hand. Doing things yourself instead of being passive and let the fate or time heal it. The latter doesn't suit me at all.
So as for me,it's not wrong letting somebody do half the job for you in order to move on. Yes it offends or rather I am annoyed when people said I don't really like him or I am masking my affection for someone else but in the end it's just me and that person who knows the best. That's enough for me.
2007年9月22日星期六
The Beautiful of Regret
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论