I woke up this morning excited to see that a new blog posted by Normala which i regularly read her blog
I think everybody heard what happen to Nurin and I've been avoiding reading her news and when people told me what happen to her I just wanted to know the tidbits of its only because I can't listen to such horror that happen to merely an 8 year old kid and especially in ramadhan.That's just too cruel.
Then suddenly when I read Normala's blog I just couldn't turn away and my finger pointed to play and I started crying watching this video clip.
This whole ordeal is just impossible to watch and go through. Even a stoic imam and our prime minister cried.
Let us all have a moment of silence and think about this a bit.What kind of society have we become?
2007年9月23日星期日
"let the police kill the beast"
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论