My brain has been brainwashed over and over again to distinct the way I wrote sentence.I feel or I think?The word think show rationality,conviction,reasoning and I prefer to use it. The word feel refer to instinct,bias, and too much emotion than what I like to reveal.
Sometimes I think about why I feel something is it appropriate or was I just being emotional and without reason..Can you think about what you feel or you just come to the conclusion you don't know why you feel like that but you just do. I somehow cannot accept the answer is like that. Especially, I mean obviously the way you feel involves other people.People will be affected by what you feel and you are affected too. Feelings is connection between two person. Thinking only requires yourselves and the conviction you make don't include people into the equation. You treat people as part of variable and how it affects you. With feeling how people are feeling instead of you.So the importance is stressed on other people which is weird since human are self centered.
When you let other people into your lives,you let their fate intertwined with yours and so is your heart. You start letting them having lunch with you, sitting on their bed,just sitting together watching tv,sleep with them and such thing. In the back of you head you remember that this is just but a thin thread....but at that time you rather forget about it. But in order to receive warmth you force you heart to be brave and open itself with all the fragility but your heart is content with that and what else the mind can do?
2007年2月15日星期四
why do we feel the thing that we feel?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论