2007年2月26日星期一

Infernal Affairs

As predicted The Departed won the best picture and for that I am happy because it proof that asian movie are just as good as Hollywood.But I am sorely disappointed when they say that the Departed is an adaption of a Japanese movie which is wrong.It is from Hong Kong and one of the few movie that is my favorite titled "Infernal Affair"

I think I already talk about this movie but you know what.That movie change my life and maybe because it closely resemble myself. I was in awe of that movie. It doesn't matter whether it was the first time I watched or the hundredth time.It still capture me as it was the first time I saw it.It was the most brilliant movie and I instantly become a fan of wong kar wai. I even bought the dvd which is rare for me.

The pure sadness reflected in tony leung eyes and the intricate fragile of human emotion and the beautiful yet sad background music will surely entrance everyone heart and mind.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

hey, the infernal affair isn't a wong kar wai movie~

milleu87 说...

Ah bad editorial mistake.it's by alan mak.