
Last night I went to movie to see music and lyrics and it didn't dissapoint me.It's been way to long since I saw Hugh Grant movie.I enjoyed it immensely.Drew Barrymore did a very good job.Not to mention the song are catchy and when I come back I instantly downloaded both song.
Well I know the review for the movie isn't that great and it isn't that kind of deep movie but it is sweet. And I like that kind of movie the most.It wasn't striving to be deep endless love. The combination between Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore is weird at first but since both are self-deprecating sort of people and klutzy and clumsy it just goes so well
The movie is basically about an 80's po,Alex that can't write song and basically are fading into background and in order to rebound he needs to write a song "Way back into love" for a famous pop artist.Along the way Drew who work for him who is a natural lyricist started writing a song together.
And of course they all have bad love history and of course they get reunited at the end. Watch the movie if you want something light and easy.With that I leave you the video "way back into love"
p/s: and seri pun suka citer nie!!!!!!!!!!
2007年2月18日星期日
we all need a little romance. *winking*
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论