
It's been 2 days since I saw him.He's such an eye candy.It's entertaining bumping into him everyday. Yeah I know it's only 2 days but hey! when you've practically see him everyday for a month you do wonder where has he gone to?
Is he being retrenched? forced vacation or switch job?
It's fun watching people. Anyway he's the reason I went to work earlier or else I couldn't care less. Hahaha.
2009年2月2日星期一
where is my eye candy
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
5 条评论:
haha nice! motivate jurai kerja bersungguh-sungguh
hehe i have an eye candy at work too! makes so much difference right? haha
hehe aku pun baru ada eye candy kat ofis, for the past few weeks aku datang sharp or lebih awal dr 8.30! hahahahaha. sblm ni mesti lambat 10 minits.
setiap kali jumpa dia pagi2 aku akan ckp "morning~~~" pstu sambung dlm hati "kekasih hatiku" LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
weda: bukan motivate "buat" keje. motivate dtg keje awal and blk awal :p
min: yeah makes a lot of different! tp now dah takde. haih my morning is soo different now :(
nabilah:hahahaha aku pun, plus kan the guy has the cutest butt ever.haha okay sound perverted. :p
p/s: benci retrenchment and forced leave sbb x leh jumpa die lagi. hate economic recession!
damn... kenape aku takde eye candy at work aaaa?????
Self note: need to find other job with better looking guys :p
发表评论