2009年2月11日星期三

Jebat must die

Must we insist on that? I know that as a Malay we need to respect and obey our lord and kings.

But I must agree with Jebat. I have agreed with him since I read Hikayat Sejarah Melayu. He has the 21st century thinking when he lives in the 15th century.His most famous quotes was,

"Raja adil raja disembah, raja zalim raja disanggah" or the translation for it "A fair king is a king to obey, a cruel king is a king to fight against".

To me, his whole action personify what he believes. Yes he went amok, but on what reasons? He was a little emotional I give you that. I believe in justice,fair opinion and integrity. That's what I always hold on to.

The king is king, but he's still a human. To what extend do owe him full obeisance? Aren't God is the only one we owe perfect submission? And even with that, we are always reminded to ask questions and stood for what we believe for. Isn't that part of Islam ways?

Is it that bad to be like Jebat? How about his descendants feeling when we demonstrated saying "jangan jadi jebat". Are they supposed to be ashamed of their forefathers?

I think Jebat is a great man. One of the great figures in Malay history as far as I concern. and I don't give a damn for anyone that thinks otherwise.

It takes courage to go against the nation. Takes courage to stand for what you believe. Takes courage to say no.

3 条评论:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi 说...

aku setuju jurai.. aku lagi suke jebat dari tuah pon. tuah cam bendul gle.. dah la raja nak bunuh die pon asal2.. so aku rase die bodoh..

tp aku tak berapa setuju sbb die g mengamuk tuh la.. kesian orang2 tak bersalah, hbs kene bunuh.. bunuh raja sudah...

*~AnieSoniC~* 说...

jebat must dieeee!!!!!

kill kill kill!!! die die die!!!

but no i didn't mean literally..

and i agree with u.. :p

milleu87 说...

haha aku pun x agree la die bunuh rakyat jelata, a bit too much. bunuh raja sudah.

oh well kite tgk je la progress benda nie.

malaysian. drama gile.