2009年2月15日星期日

what a weekend

Well it was Valentine weekend and nothing eventful happened. Went back to Malacca and hate those annoying chinos couple walking around on Saturday night at Jonker street. well yes I am a vengeful women. Couldn't they just be fine sitting around in a restaurant having dinner than walk around the town holding those stupid teddy bear?

I mean you could just well bloody leave it in the car,can't you? why do you have sort of flaunting it in front of me? Makes me want to step on you while you're looking the other way.

Okay enough about me ranting about those people.

Spend the weekend not sleeping watching chic flick such as Toll gate girl and music & lyrics. both my favorite favorite.

love the end of toll gate girl, " can't your mom be my mom, your tok be my tok, and your sibling and mak su be my family?" .

Seriously if there was a guy who said that me, I would just go and said this,(a secret from post secret)

没有评论: