
As usual I was looking through socialitelife and I saw the 2008 olympic diving gold medalist and I was thinking wow he got a hot body .Mind you I always think swimmer has the best body. Last time it was Ian Thorpe that I had crush on.
And of course stupid me went on to check wiki(every single nice thing I eat or like has been crushed by this website) and to my chagrin, he's GAY. yeah nice way to ruin my morning.
And I know that Robbie Williams once said not all great man is gay and not all great women is married but right now that feels absolutely like a lie.Okay jurai keep thinking positive,positive!
edit: Looking back at his face, yeah he do look like a gay man.with the sweet innocence sexy appeal kind of thing going on.should have realize he's too good to be straight
p/s: I forgot that today my MRSM KKB is 7 years old.
2009年2月4日星期三
nooooooooo
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论