2008年4月1日星期二

Yes I am out!

Yes it seems the mood in the blog is uplifting.People are ready to turn a new leaves and I am soo glad for that! It is depressing okay to read all these emo post.

Most of us have blogged for years realized that we can't be undermined with all these anonymous comments that somehow intentionally makes us argue. Hello? If you really want to express your opinion speak up write your name and claim the responsibilities. Don't be a freaking coward. We're all fairly rational people around here. We can accept others' opinions even if it not to our flavor.

Enough about that, intramural is here again and it seems that the guys are performing so well. I try to go as often as I could if I am not distracted by rockband and of course real life.

Weather is surprising*literally*. Forecast say it will rain however it doesn't and it just makes me so confuse planning my days and clothes around it. Nashville! please make up your mind.

I like go on standing there in the field watching guys around*winking* and wearing my shades and enjoying the breeze. It feels sooo good!

The other day, when I was walking back from group meeting I had this sudden rush of alah I feel so sad suddenly and I just thought okay time to go buy some ice cream and satisfy my craving. I thought that if I didn't get to eat my ice cream I might cry any minute.Must be some random pms thingy. I feel good now.


p/s: Dollah wear my jersey that I never wear! I think I might as well give it to him.

5 条评论:

匿名 说...

yes, I like this color better.
Thank you. :)

匿名 说...

eh hot gila ppuan depan dollah yg pakai baju merah tu. hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

ajathajar 说...

the weather looks good.
i lurv spring =)

wikipedaia 说...

dah agak dah tuh dollah. putih melepak hahaha

Abdullah Zainal Abidin 说...

lol thanks daia, so sweet boleh cam :P