Well it's funny how seeing this article about a spouse posting a youtube video saying things about her husband. Generally I find it funny. The method maybe a little bit uncivilized and perhaps she's also a gold digger but I think that hey,if you can evict your spouse from home just like that then perhaps you do deserved a little bit of embarrassments.
My sister lousy stupid fat-ass ex-husband cheat on her. Of course I am in no way saintly like my mother that just said "It's alright. God have it's way of returning the favor". I am planning to go to the wedding (he's getting married to the girl he cheat my sister) silently and return the favor. I am also planning to stealthily go to the office of the girl(she works as a PR for Bank Muamalat) and I dunno leave some flyer she's the reason of a divorce. Yes that's my great plans.* Talking about bank muamalat while googling for the girl, I found out that she entertains her client at Zouk!whoops. is this the way an Islam bank would operate.Imagine spending the money you save at there buying drinks*
Of course revenge is a terrible thing and sometimes it is best served cold. *I am serving it cold after 2 years*. But if revenge gets you moved on, by all means do it. Just don't be too consumed with the rage.
Anyway,call me conservative or whatever. I despise people who cheats.
2008年4月18日星期五
Revenge best served cold?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
4 条评论:
wow wow whats up with entertaining clients at Zouk, Bank Muamalat clients? hmm..
cheating, hope it wont happen in my life, and neither do yours.amin
-weda
Wow! zouk?? bank Muamalat's client??
What kind of client is that anyways??
let him go quietly...one day ur sister will see tt it's a blessing in disguise bc there's no point in having a lousy cheating fat-ass around.
What if kawan makan kawan?
发表评论