
Well I wish I can tell my current obsession is a bag but noooo...I don't follow what the it bag anymore because seriously it's not like I can afford all that* yes that a big fat lie! I still want it,only my sensibility prevail than going overboard*
Anyhow, my current obsession is Rockband. It seriously the most addictive game ever.I mean I could just play 6 hours straight if
not thinking I still have my quiz to study.I end up with a sore finger and ache everywhere in my body. It's basically fun because you are playing with a group of people. There's drum,2 guitar and a mic. I sing horribly and often make up my own lyrics as I go but who cares? * senyap fiqa and sonic!* Well the games is basically trying to play flawlessy to all these rock song and gathering as much fans and money you can to unlock pl
aces.
Every night lah boleh kate we play this game. Now we can even listen to all these rock kapak songs. How rock kapak? I can hear sonic playing this song repeatedly since last night. I can even say I memorized the Rolling Stone song, " Gimme Shelter".Yes that's how addicted we got.
Well usually Haziq and Reza don't join us but last night was an exception. Our main singer, Fiqa * I use her iphone to capture these picture.uuuuu* is on rest. I too usually play the bass together with fiqa jadi groupie that night.
Oh well, I am going to play rockband again in just a few minutes.hehehe.Adieu!
2008年4月12日星期六
Current obsession
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
4 条评论:
good job jurai for the update.. but you really need to take my picture more laaa.. satu jer??? dah ler sipi2 jerr *tsk tsk tsk*
haha next update? 2 minggu lagi kut?
sonic kau yg buat muka tertekan...takkan le aku nak publishkan pic tue.isk isk.
haha jurai. i miss la play rockband since now kita pun busy ngan senior design. kepala pun dah serabut2. sudah pening. haha.
oh yes me too! Although smlm main for an hour sbb dah so stress.sonic pun tempting aku main..
anyway can't play that until monday next week.
发表评论