It has come again, the time to change the music. The one before this was Moon river by Frank Sinatra. Now if anyone of you has watch Breakfast in Tiffany, you'll know the song *Right Masita?* (To Nabilah yg teringin sangat nak jadi Blair Waldorf: Favorite movie Blair is Breakfast in Tiffany,so go watch it!)
When I re-watch Honey and Clover, I realized that it is the favorite song of Rika. And Mayama even has the ring tone for it. Even Morita teased him countless time for that.
The reason I put Moon river was because I watching Sex and City again*phew I really like that series that I can watch it so many times without ever getting bored* So in this one scene where Mr Big was going to California and Carrie come to his apartment and Mr Big told her that whenever his parents going far away they always play Moon river and danced to it.Mr Big invited Carrie to dance with him. I think that scene was terribly romantic and so I felt compelled to put Moon river on my blog...
Now,somehow I suddenly remembered the rendition of Nat King Cole on Parent Trap opening song,"Love". Now, I LOVE Parent Trap and it was when Lindsay Lohan was absolutely adorable and not the junkie rehab she is now. I love the song so much that when I babysit my nephew I often sang it to him and we would pretend we're in a ballroom and dance together to the music. When the song finish I often ask him 'syafiq sayang auntie aza tak?" Yes I pressure him into saying he loves me. Hahahaha.
Suddenly I missed my cute nephew and nieces so much! Well obviously I didn't spend enough time with two of them since I went to college after that. But I do endearingly love them and often buy them clothes.
So please enjoy the song!
2008年1月25日星期五
LOVE
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论