2008年1月5日星期六

I like stupid romance story

Yes just like the title, I do like stupid romance story that can only be found in books or manga.

Why? I don't know. Just like Aminah said I am cold on the exterior but actually I am softie for good romantic stories hence the reason why I always go to the movie watching cliche romantic stories such as Jane Austen's series, and all those chic flick movies.

However, I don't think all these stories could actually happen on real life and so watching and reading about it is kind of a treat for me. Just like candies.

Well anyway I am obsessed with my cutting my hair to resemble this picture but each time I always think it is a hassle to maintain my hairstyle like that.You need frequent cut and that I don't have time for it.It's from my favorite drama"Love Storm" .Yeap even the title is cheesy.

没有评论: