If there's one thing I dislike the most must be confrontation. I don't like telling people what's wrong or right. They have brain and they certainly put a good use to it. Whenever I tell people something it's because I already weighed pro and cons and think the best way to deliver it.
Recently, I was being honest to B and however this A person does not agree with the way I deliver it. I apologized to A but I told A this is the way I do it and I am sorry if you don't agree with it. If you don't agree with me then you could do it in your own way. And this A person said back to me." since you're already said it to B then it makes no sense for me to say it again" I was angry at A. You reprimanded me on the way I spoke to B but you don't have the guts to say it yourself. Then who are you to say the way I do things is wrong when you yourself has no courage to say it yourself.
All I wanted to do is get my message across. I think I did even if B person deny what he does. I don't expect B person to admit it. When we did something wrong it isn't unusual for us to deny but then silently we admit our own fault and promised to be a better person. I am no authority officer and I don't like to enforce rule on other person. I don't like to have my friends be treated like a kid or be embarrassed. It is not my style.
All I am saying is whatever I said I meant it. If I did say something on whatever it's because it was really imminent for me to say. I am direct and you may consider it is distasteful but when I am being honest to a person it's because I think it's important not to hide behind subtlety and because I treasure that person. If I don't give a damn I wouldn't bother to tell a person anything.
I don't leash my anger that often. But when I did it's because you have over step that boundary. I find it hard to forgive people. That is my weakness. Forgiveness to me is very expensive.The anger subside over time but the grudge doesn't.It doesn't go away with time.
2007年11月26日星期一
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论