2007年11月7日星期三

what kind of car i want


Yeah I know before dreaming buying a car, I should get a license. I know..I will sooon...*I've been saying that so many times already*

But I have been thinking..I think I like to get Toyota Prius. It's so nice and plus it is easy on your pocket although not when you buy it.It's a long term investment. The miles are great! 45 mpg.I am definitely waiting for the 2009 version when it upgraded its battery.

I should definitely do some present worth or annual analysis to see is it worthwhile but rather than spending my money on proton car when you know they are ripping you off and yes people said it's cheap but hello? If you're paying 45-60K for a car and if you add a little bit you have this great car that's great for long term. So why not spend a little bit on something that's better?

I am most definitely will drive a cheap junk for the first year when I work just to save my down payment for the Prius coming out in 2009.

p/s: Prius is available in Pusat Sains Negara.I saw it when I was visiting my friend who was interning there. and there's one Prius belonging to a British expat couple living in Malaysia. Guess I'll be the third one. ehehe.

Oh Prius is also good for environment. and it doesn't hurt to know that Leornado diCaprio also drives it.

没有评论: