2007年11月4日星期日

tagging along with seniors

Favorite breakfast:
pancakes with maple syrup and hashed brown with black coffee

The movie I’ve watched most number of:
shrek, more than 20 times i think.

Least favorite subject in school:
BM.the same like dayah. can't even make proper sentence

Spend my leisure time:
surfing the internet,read manga,read book,watch anime/drama

Worst smell:
everything that smells bad lah

If I could have any car in the world, what would it be?
i like beetle volkswagen convertible

Favorite household chore:
none. how could there be?

When I was a kid I dreamt of becoming a:
mad scientist/archeologist yg jumpa new stuff

Favorite color/s:
none

Favorite performer(s):
none

If I could repeat college I’d take:
archeologist and chinese

3 things I can’t forget before going to office:
purse,vaseline,cellphone

First thing I bought with my first salary:
I want to buy washing machine.haha

I’d like to be remembered as:
someone that makes difference

If a book was made into a movie, would you still bother to read the book?
No. I read a lot but unless the movie was really good i won't be compelled to read it.

Specialty in cooking:
curry and bagedil.haha. right ?

Present crush(es):
hmmm...no one really atm

Favorite hangout:
my home

Best place to shop:
Green hills sebab ader sephora

Do you like to watch plays?
Yes but no hamlet please

Favorite place in the house:
couch

Best gift ever received:
i'm not sure...bracelet from both people, red lipstick...

Weirdest gift ever received:
none really.

Gift that you want to receive as of this moment:
cash. haha

Who do you want to tag?
have no idea

Yahoo or Hotmail?
gmail

Left or right?
left

Black or white?
white maybe, black is good too

Black or blue pen:
Black

Sandals or shoes:
flats, heels whatever.i like everything that my foot can wear

Colgate or Happee:
crest

Chopsticks or fork and spoon:
chopsticks

Robocop or Rambo:
tak leh ker wolverine?

Jollibee or McD:
McD

Coke or Pepsi:
Pepsi

Last person you talked to:
nabilah si annoying.forcing me to listen dier menyanyi

Last person who texted you:
ali imran

Last person who made you laughed:
sonic and reza

Last time I cried:
hmmm this year in february.

You see me always drinking:
coffee

没有评论: